Friday 5 May 2017

The Week That Was

Warning: most of the pictures in this post are from Swear Trek and as a  result, this is very much a NSFW post. There be swearin' in the pics!

Don't say I didn't warn you.

You know those weeks when you wake up Monday morning and you just know it's going to be a long week?


Okay, so I actually realised this about 20 minutes after I arrived at work, but still... long week. My boss is away this week and pretty much everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.


Add to that, I have to take Linden to the vet. I noticed on Tuesday that one side of his mouth was puffy, but he didn't have a problem with me touching it, was still eating and running around like normal. I watched it, hoping it was just an allergic reaction that would go away on its own. Well, 'phone the vet' is on my list for tomorrow.

I've been doing this a lot this week.
 All this is to say why my week ended with me "celebrating" Cinco de Mayo by drinking whiskey and watching Star Trek Voyager on Netflix.

I feel ya, Janeway!
I have a facial booked for Saturday morning. Hopefully that will turn things around. Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment