Monday 1 May 2017

May Plan

Um, hello.

So, I haven't written in a while. Four months and 23 days to be exact, but who's counting? The longer time went without posting, the more I had to say, the longer the writing got, the more insurmountable the idea of posting became.

How to fix this? I've set myself a goal to post every day in May. Something. Anything. Recaps of the past few months, videos that make me smile, the going-ons in my life, and perhaps about a few of my other May goals. Fair warning, BC has an election on the 9th so there may be a political rant or two depending on what happens in that.

For now, I'll just post a video that always makes me happy.


(The two Swiss farmers are Sebi and Paul, and there's a whole series of ads featuring them.)

After a March filled with reminders and conversations about Switzerland, I started April by joining some Swiss friends (now residing in Victoria) for cheese fondue. Let's guess who has been feeling homesick for one of her homes-away-from-home since then. Perhaps being wistfully nostalgic about die Schweiz (or di Schwiiz in Swiss-German) will be one of May's posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment